Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm sorry

"I make so many mistakes, there is no end or limit to them.O Lord, please be merciful and forgive me; I am a sinner, a great offender. O Dear Lord, if You made an account of my mistakes, my turn to be forgiven would not even come. Please forgive me, and unite me with Yourself."(Aang 1416, SGGS Ji)
I'm making so many mistakes at the moment it's getting difficult to keep track of them all.
I'M SORRY to sangat, to all those i've hurt, especially Waheguru Ji Himself because i'm such an ungreatful, arrogant and wretched moorakh.
Waheguruuuuuu

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vaheguruuuu

6:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confronting your own actions, condemning your own evil and repenting your thoughts and actions, are but grand steps towards Waheguru's dwaar. Although dear Sikh blogger, I've had several good laughs reading your posts. I think, in your own unique way you are moving towards Satguru at a good pace. Don't be too harsh on yourself. Give yourself your due credit. God bless!
Naam chitt aave!

4:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home