Monday, December 08, 2008

Bhai Gurpreet Singh (Shimla Wale) - Japp Japp Naam

Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Bilaaval on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Ang 829

raag bilaaval mehalaa 5 dhupadhae ghar 9
Raag Bilaaval, Fifth Mehla, Du-Paday, Ninth House:

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

aapehi mael leae ||
He Himself merges us with Himself.

jab thae saran thumaaree aaeae thab thae dhokh geae ||1|| rehaao ||
When I came to Your Sanctuary, my sins vanished. ||1||Pause||

thaj abhimaan ar chi(n)th biraanee saadhheh saran peae ||
Renouncing egotistical pride and other anxieties, I have sought the Sanctuary of the Holy Saints.

jap jap naam thumhaaro preetham than thae rog kheae ||1||
Chanting, meditating on Your Name, O my Beloved, disease is eradicated from my body. ||1||

mehaa mugadhh ajaan agiaanee raakhae dhhaar dheae ||
Even utterly foolish, ignorant and thoughtless persons have been saved by the Kind Lord.

kahu naanak gur pooraa bhaettiou aavan jaan rehae ||2||1||126||
Says Nanak, I have met the Perfect Guru; my comings and goings have ended. ||2||1||126||

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home