Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1 = 125,000

Dasam Bani is on Ang 240 of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji:

Deh Sivaa bar mob(i) ihai subh karman te kab-hoon na taron||
O Lord, grant me this boon that I may not hesitate from performing good actions.

Na daron ar(i) so jab jaae laron nischal kar apnee jeet karon||
I may not fear the enemy, when I go to fight and assuredly I may become victorious.

Ar(u) sikh hon aapne hee man kau eh laalach hau gun tau uchron||
And I may give this instruction to my mind and have this tempotration that I may ever utter Thy Praises.

Jab aav kee audh nidaan banai at hee ran mai tab joojh maron||231||
When the end of my life comes, then I may die fighting in the battlefield.231.

This Shabad is by Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Salok Vaaraan Thay Vadheek on Ang 1410 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj:

jo tho praem khaelan kaa chaao ||
If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

sir dhhar thalee galee maeree aao ||
then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

eith maarag pair dhhareejai ||
When you place your feet on this Path,

sir dheejai kaan n keejai ||20||
give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20||

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Raag Maaroo on Ang 1105 of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj:

salok kabeer ||

gagan dhamaamaa baajiou pariou neesaanai ghaao ||
The battle-drum beats in the sky of the mind; aim is taken, and the wound is inflicted.

khaeth j maa(n)ddiou sooramaa ab joojhan ko dhaao ||1||
The spiritual warriors enter the field of battle; now is the time to fight! ||1||

sooraa so pehichaaneeai j larai dheen kae haeth ||
He alone is known as a spiritual hero, who fights in defense of religion.

purajaa purajaa katt marai kabehoo n shhaaddai khaeth ||2||2||
He may be cut apart, piece by piece, but he never leaves the field of battle. ||2||2||

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home